Pelletteria Marant reserves the right to use personal data, voluntarily provided by Users, in compliance with current regulations (Artt 13 and D. Lgs. 196/2003.)
Matant guarantees to users that the processing of personal data will be reserved for use strictly related and related to the provision of their services, to facilitate the management of the site and to the execution of orders.
This Policy is applicable if you access our website and simply decide to navigate inside and use its services without purchasing any products.
196 of 30 June 2003 is intended to ensure that the processing of Your personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the people, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 196/2003
1) Personal data supplied and acquired, verbally, in writing or telematic, will be processed to ensure the execution of the requested services and to send information material.
2) The treatment will be carried out, pursuant to art. 4 comma, 4 (a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by means of paper documents and / or the use of automated tools for storing and managing such data.
3) If you refuse to enter your data on the registration page, it may be impossible to run the required services.
4) In no case, and for no reason, your data will be disclosed to third parties or otherwise disseminated.
Site users will have to:
• Confirm the existence or not of personal data concerning you
• the clear communication of data and their origin
• Have a valid, active and working email address and contact information
Any cookies will not be used in any way for user profiling but will only be used to facilitate site use and order management.